Pelisyonkis Physician: Winter 2010-2011
Inside This Issue
- Exploring the New Frontier: Genomics come of age.
- Delivering on the Promise of Personalized Medicine: Meet the scientists at the cutting edge of the burgeoning field of bioinformatics.
- Diving Deep: Next-generation sequencers reveal extraordinary views of gene interaction patterns that may foretell the story of life.
- Zeroing In: RNAi, a powerful new tool, is helping researchers rapidly discover the function of thousands of genes.
- Secrets of Aging and Behavior: Ant genomes may help solve some of the great mysteries of biology.
- Subverting the Immune System
- Targeting Auditory Tumors
- An Unorthodox Approach to Treating Severe Colitis: Worms?
- Boy or Girl? A Genetic Switch for Determining Gender